Student Eligibility Requirements
If you are a student ready to graduate or just graduated from a fashion related school/program and are eager to get your name out in the fashion field, you can apply for a student membership.
To enjoy all benefits, you must make the commitment to working on a committee that best suits your background and talent. Your student membership benefits can be terminated at any point if you choose to no longer work in your assigned committee.
APPLY NOW AND SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE, ACQUIRE NEW SKILLS AND INTERACT WITH INDUSTRY PEERS!
Benefits & Services
- BENEFIT from the FGI online community at your fingertips 24/7 that brings professionals together and provides information on of-the-moment topics.
- Learn from contemporary trend and business information, industry sources and market data.
- Increase your visibility in the competitive business environment.
- Connect with fashion’s leaders and decision makers. Our global pool of executives, entrepreneurs and professionals from every sector of the industry include your counterparts in design, marketing, finance, manufacturing, retail, media, education and consulting.
- Get newsletters featuring industry reports, business insights, event coverage and career advice.
- Enjoy reduced ticket prices to all FGI events, such as our seasonal fashion trend reports with information from the American and European RTW collection including apparel, accessories and beauty.
Students can enjoy all of the above membership benefits, but they can not be on the Board of Directors or vote.
Online Student Membership Application and Fees
Joining FGI is simple.
Click on the Apply button to begin the application process. Completing the application will take 10-15 minutes.
Once you submit the application you will be invited for an interview with a member of the Executive Board. Upon approval, you will be sent an electronic invoice to pay your discounted student dues. Annual fee for student membership is $25. Student membership is limited to a 1 year term.
Up to five (5) students will get approval for student membership each year.